[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<02> top 100

2002ers
        I was thinking of putting together a top 100 2002 tech tips list.
I had snail-maied a copy of a list created by Scott Chamberlain and
published in the Roundel about 8 years ago to a few people on the list.  I
thought it would be a good resource on the WWW for everyone to have access
to.
        My ideas so far are:
1.Ask scott chamberlain if I can put his list on the web.
2.Make up my own list.
3.I thought I had plan 3 but know I cant remember it.

If anyone wants to send a tech tip of two to be put in this list let me know.

Im thinking in the style of, "23. 320i racaros bolt right in.   39. Carry a
fuel filter to splice bad fuel line or to cure a clog."

chris

http://users.ids.net/~ckent/tshirt.html----------BMW list T-shirt.