[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Dinan suspension

olsonwa@domain.elided wrote:
>I hear quite a bit about Dinan suspension upgrades.  Can anyone tell me what is
>exactly included in the Dinan packages (I assume there are several), what are
>some market prices, and what are Dinan's competitors?

The best information can be had by calling Dinan at 415-962-9417.  They are very
helpful and will give you prices on the various "stages" they sell for your
particular car.  Basically, they offer springs, shocks, swaybars and camber
plates providing increased amounts of negative camber.

Competitors include Racing Dynamics, Eibach, H &R and a host of others.  Various
tuners/suppliers like Bavarian Auto, Turner Motorsport, ERT and BMP will offer
combinations of the numerous manufacturers of the components that they like
best.  Most of them advertise in the Roundel.

Hope this helps,
Tony
'95M3