[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Microfiche Readers

I have seen a continuing thread in the digest regarding Microfiche readers. I
found a source for both used and new readers. Used machines are $100 and new
machines from $250. If you are interested you can contact Glenn Howard at All
Brand Office Equipment. 212- 809-1112 or fax 212-809-1118 (NYC)..

I have no interest in this store, I make no profit in the sale of these
machines. I am just passing along this info to members of the digest. You can
call  Glenn and make whatever  arrangements seem appropriate.

Cheers
Steve Fischthal