[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: BMW Datsun?

>About a year ago I was driving through town and I noticed a BMW going
>the other direction but hmmm.... It was a pickup truck?  What this guy
>evidently had done was take the fron grill of a BMW and replaced the
>grill and frontend of his Datsun pickup.  It was just one of those
>little things, like a Chevy Luv or something.  Haven't seen him since.

You must live in/near Portland.  I think what you are talking about is
Mike O'Hara's contraption.  I saw it this weekend.  Very interesting.
It looks to me like a 2002 with a pickup back end.  I'm not sure
someone as BMW-centric as him would be so shameless to put a BMW nose
on a Datsun.  That's worse than a phony ///M badged car!

Mike