[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

new to list, looking for info

	I'm new to the BMW list, I was planning on lurking to find
out what's good and what's not, but I don't want to wait that long
before I get my BMW and join the club.
	A long time ago, a friend of mine had a 320i and I thought
it was the best car I had ever seen.  Now I'm thinking of getting
one, but they are a touch on the old side (at least in the US).
	Is getting a 80-83 320i a waste of money to get and fix?
Should I opt for something newer (dealers push 325's)?  I've checked
the archives and FAQs I could find, but nothing too spacific about
the 320.  Any info would be helpful.

- ---
    /\      Kelly Alexander       Berkeley Software Design, Inc.
 /\/  \     kelly@domain.elided                 719-593-9445
/  \   \                          http://www.bsdi.com/home/kelly