[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A 1985 BMW 318i with more than 800K

Hello fellow bimmerouskies,

I have a 1985 BMW 318i (two door). It runs good (the body has some rust) and it
has more than 800K miles. YES! 844,000 miles approximately. Did anyone out
there ever came across of any kind of a car with that much of mileage?  I'm
very curious to find out.  Especially, since some of my friends are suggesting
that I should fix-up the body and take it to car shows, some other ones
suggested  to drive it until it dies and then sell it for parts and some other
ones suggested to contact BMW and see if they have anything in their records
(meaning a car with such high mileage) or if they are interested to buy it or
making a commercial etc.

Any ideas, suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I will be glad to provide
any other information for anyone who is interested on this...

Thanks in advance.

George