[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 92 touring

I have had a 91 525i and a 94 530iT. both purchased new. Both have 40k mi.
The 91 has spent many many days (weeks) in the shop. New head (twice), new
radiator, new rotors & pads (4 times), various switches, suspension parts,
O2 sensor, etc. All 100% paid for by BMW including a free BMW loaner for the
duration. But still a lot of down time! My 94 Touring has had virtually no
problems, has original everything. Same mileage.

94 530iT Brilliant Red, Dinan chips, exhaust, & stage 3 suspension
91 525i  Sterling Silver, Dinan chips and exhaust

The Touring is awsome!