[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Wanted: (4) 16 inch rims for E-36]

Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 13:41:05 -0700
From: Ruell Medina <ruey220@domain.elided>
To: Bmw Questions <welty@domain.elided>
Subject: Wanted: (4) 16 inch rims for E-36

Greetings-
	Maybe someone can help me find four rims for my 1995 318ti. I am
looking for a set (4) OZ "executive" rims 16 x 7.5. To my understanding,
these rims have been discontinued. Perhaps someone knows where I can
purchase them new or used. If someone has them for their E-36 and is
willing to sell them please notify me. The reason I am looking for this
certain rim is I want the car to look as stock as possible, but have a
16 inch rim. This style is the closest aftermarket rim I've seen to the
stock ten spoke BMW rim. If anyone can help me find a 16 inch rim
similar to the 10 spoke 318ti rim, please let me know!

Thanks,
Ruell Medina 1995 318ti
ruey220@domain.elided