[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Z3 Ordering Woes - Not being treated Very Well

I've been waiting an aweful long time for my new Z3 and it was supposed
to be delivered last Friday (or so they said for almost a month).
Well, I didn't hear anything from the dealer (they've been very mum at
all times) so I called, being pro-active.  I was informed that the car
was due to leave the factory that day.

Well.  Talk about speechless.

Given that I'm at the dealer's mercy and can't really teach them a
lesson by refusing the car, is this typical for a special order car?

The misleading info and the way I have to pull teeth for any info at
all has soured my enthusiasm for a beautiful relationship.

I'm not going to name the dealership other than they are the oldest in
Canada and have a web page.

Hagen
Z3 (?? any time soon??)
4Runner