[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E36 Alarm Problem

Hi all,
I parked my car in my friend's garage far from where I live. I've heard
lot of complaints about the alarm goes off by itself. Do many people
have this problem or just only a few with lots of email? I am asking
this because if it happens to my car, I'll never know (it's in the
garage and at 1-6 AM, no one will be down there) I am about ot leave
for vacation and don't want to be worry about the alarm, so please tell
me if this is the common problem with the factory installed alarm.
Thanks a lot,

PS. The alarm I use is the new on with 2 buttons (the manual has Z3 on
the cover)