[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

neighbor needs a convertible

My neighbor has noticed how much I enjoy my BMW (after about 2500 miles
of cruising with me she likes it too) and has decided to look for a used
convertible.
The features she is interested in are:
  - power top
  - automatic
  - would prefer 325 to help offset auto but might like
    318 if she drove one
  - green with tan interior
    or
  - white with navy top (don't know what color int)
  - fairly good shape (doesn't need a concours car)
  - somewhat near the Washington D.C./Northern VA area
We hunted around a bit here and saw a bronzit car otherwise perfect for
around $12k (I think, she HATED the color; I didn't) and we saw a green
one (at Fairfax BMW) for $25k that had only 29k miles.  The $25k was
more than she wants to pay.
- --
Pat Donahue
Vienna, VA