[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<e30> fuel system problems SOLVED!

hello all. I just wanted to report to you that I finally figured out the
starting problem with my 84 318i. Turns out that it wasn't anything
complicated- I switched the fuel filter (after swapping out the transfer
pump earlier) and now, the car turns over fine. No problems that I see with
the cold start valve, thermo time switch or fp regulator. It idles pretty
steadily too. Thanks for all of you help. The only thing that I'm kicking
myself over is the fact that i was so farsighted in the beginning not to
look at the most basic things. Oh well, live and learn :).

"Fight the good fight, finish the race, keep the faith." -2 Tim 4:7