[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIGHTENING TORQUE VALUES PASSENGER CARS

I just purchased a tightening torque value book part# 01 61 9 783 691 dated
5/90 for $12.75, hoping it would cover my 328is. It covers all models
begining with 1980. It covers the following:

       Model Series                     Engine Series
         E21                                    M10
         E30                                    S14
         E12                                    M40
         E28                                    M42
         E34                                    M20
         E24                                    M30
         E23                                    M50
         E32                                    M88-3
                                                   S38
                                                   M70

Since I have no use for this item, I will sell it to the first response with
$12.75. I have yet to find the part# for the Technical Data u-fiche, but I am
still looking. Kent-Moore who we were told handles BMWs clean air act
requirements, in respect to documentation, is sending me a copy of their
catalog.