[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A/C DIYer R134 Retrofit Kits

Hi Group

I have done a number of R134a retrofits on all models of BMWs at a local
Independent BMW / M-B shop here in Dallas and I believe I have located
sources for all the pieces to allow me to create painless bolt on kits to
enable most DIYers to do the retrofit themselves.

If positive response from this group is strong enough I may be able to offer
complete kits with extensive instructions via mail order.

I will continue my research into this project and will keep you posted.

To help my research, I would appreciate any interest, comments and/or
questions you may have.  Please E-Mail me at tomark@domain.elided

I have also found a way to replace those expensive bosch compressors with
the relatively inexpensively Sanden Compressors for all models of BMW.

Thankx

Tom Van Gunten

'72 Bavaria / Sahara / 3103319
'72 Bavaria / Polaris / 3100375