[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E34> and misc questions

Hey all-

1. No one took the thread I offered about the Beartracker scanners. I am sure
that some of the list members use them. Comments

2. Relating to 1, what is behind the console, below the ashtray in an E34 525
(92)? God forbid I want to cut in my Beartracker.

3. Are standard blade type fuses compatible with BMW's?

4. Who makes a nice bumper replacement for  the license plate holding center
portion of an E34?? I have ordered various catalogs (I am a junkie - you
should see my Cruiser catalog 'pile'), but as of yet have not received any.
Help?

5. Does Jim C. make a chip for the 92 525i? I would like to improve the off
the line launch of my car. So far, it seems like the ticket (at least with AC
on is to slip the clutch and build revs to about 2000 before fully engaging.

6. The stealer has yet to send me manuals, and one thing puzzles me: with the
temp set low, and recirc not snowflake button on, I always get AC. Is this
correct? I think it is, but why?

Wierd sighting department: On the way to work last week, I saw an ugly
brown/tan shoebox of an RV coming at me. I have never seen an RV like it,
proportions were like a hummer in terms of footprint, but about 9 feet tall -
a giant motoring, tan, shoebox -----with a Roundel on the hood!!!

My immediate thought and question to the list is: What the bleep was that
thing?

Jim

direct email OK too if these are obvious newbie Q's, though I have scanned
the FAQ.