[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E30> Discolored center caps

Recently I parked next to a near twin to my '90 325is (though it was an '89)
and noticed that it had nice, clear BMW logos in its BBS center caps vs. the
yellowed versions on my car.  Did my car's previous owner spray something
awful on the wheels to cause this?

As trivial as this sounds, I *would* like for the logo to be represented
more nicely.

Are there sources for replacing *just* the logo element of the center cap,
assuming that's necessary and possible.  (The wheels to which I'm referring
are the BBS 6.5x14 cross-spoke-style wheels offered as part of the later E30
sports package.)
I am soley responsible for the contents of this message.
Mike Faulhaber, Multimedia Developer
Andersen Telemedia
St. Charles, Illinois, USA

BMW CCA #127491