[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Mt. Tremblant, Quebec Driving School August 24-25

COMSCC will be holding a driving school (Saturday) and time trials
(Sunday) at Le Circuit track at Mt. Tremblant in the heart of the
Laurentian Mountains (about 90 minutes north of Montreal) the weekend of
August 24 and 25.

Cost for the event is $90.00 US for any one day or $160.00 US for both
days. For additional information or registration forms contact Cathy
Clark at 207-883-6763 before 9 pm or write her at 15 Militia Lane,
Scarborough, ME 04074-9333.

Le Circuit is a fantastic track in a beautiful setting--a year-round
vacation community. The family will love being there! The US dollar is
worth almost 40 cents more in Canada now so accomodations and meals are
bargains.

I'm hoping that we increase the number of BMWs in attendance to even
greater levels than the last event. Don't hesitate. Register now. And
please circulate this to others who may be interested.

Regards,

Phil Abrami
Instructor