[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Wheels for sale or trade

To bmw-digest@domain.elided

Hey all!  I have a set (4, or 5 if you want the spare too)
of chrome spoke 15" BMW wheels for sale or trade.  They are
from the stock 325is E36 body style from (I think?) '92.
They aren't exactly like the BBS spoke wheels, but somewhat
similar.  They also have (if needed) a set of Michelin Pilot
HX tires on them as well, 225-55/15.

I am asking $1000 obo for the set of wheels and tires.  If
wheels only, then we can discuss a price, or you can give me
an offer.

I want to upgrade to preferably 17" wheels, or 16" wheels on
my car.  So if anyone has some they are selling, or would be
willing to trade, let me know.  Or if anyone knows where to
find some used 17" wheels in the Bay Area, let me know.  No
brand in particular, but in a 5 star or 6 star design.
Thanks in advance!

Raj Wallace
'92 318is, Dinan chip and exhaust