[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Phew! alot of digests!

not wanting to be a party pooper or anything but after a brief break from
the digest I resubscribed....and WOW you guys!!!

7/19  2 digests
7/20  3
7/21  3
7/22  12 !!!! digests
7/23  7 !! digests

er, any chance of all of us showing a little restraint and posting only
when absolutely necessary?? I mean if you got a problem lets discuss it,
but if its a common problem, lurk awhile, read your digests, and see if
someone else has the same problem before posting...

sylvia
92 318i(thank god its email and not hard copies of digests...)
black sometimes decorated with white bird crap

BTW - for those of you wondering if dealer services ($$$) are worth it,
black beauty hit (89,000 mi-dealer serviced), I stopped by the bank to pick
up some cash before my 6 hr drive to San Jose, when another black beauty
drove up, me thinks it was a 94, but alas! the beauty is not what caught my
eye, it was the ruckus NOISE that caught my ear!...obviously this black
beauty was not being maintained up! sounded just like a VW...well, I
noticed how everyone at the teller line was watching particularly when I
started my car!, and purred away...
my wallet may be a little lighter, but my car still runs like a charm!...

hspcauspnc@domain.elided (formerly gonzals@domain.elided)

hspcauspnc@domain.elided
hspcauspnc@domain.elided

WebJefa:  Puro Mariachi  -  http://www.geocities.com/thetropics/2703/
WebJefa:  Mariachi Cobre -  http://www.geocities.com/thetropics/3072/
Mom said ". . . you should have a job and a half"