[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Son of Rodd

>I just bought 10 NEW sets of 15x7 five spoke wheels with a 13mm offset from a
>warehouse in Germany that was going out of business. These wheels will fit
>320i/323i! These are the ONLY wheels that will properly fit the E21 bodies
>(minus Alpina). It took me over 2 years to find a wheel that fits, and looks
>great too. These wheels are made by DP and come with a warranty. I am asking
>$95 per wheel. If you have any questions please call me toll free at
>800-xxx-xxxx, or email me.
>
>Andrew

Isn't this how Hot Rodd got his start?  Capital letters and all.  Is there
some school out there that teaches these habits?  Seems like for years all
us 2002 owners wanted was a wheel *without* the E21 offset.  I'm happy for
the E21 owners of the world.

- -Phil Marx  BMWCCA #6021  '70 1600 Cabriolet