[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

M5 emblems

I have just purchased an '88 M5 with 100k miles and it has some missing interior
M5 emblems.  Specifically the M5 emblem on the driver's seat (plastic bar with
tricolor) and the decal on the same piece for the passenger seat.  Where would I
be able to get these?  The steering wheel spokes have a tricolor decal on one of
the spokes, did all three have it?  If so where can I get these.  There is a
section of the dash above the climate controls that looks like a plastic speaker
grill, in this grill area there is a flat section(no raised plastic grill) with
a rivet a each end; what if anything went there?  I have not seen any pictures

 Sorry if these seem to be a bit anal, but the car is a blast and I want it
right.  Is there any really complete dealer or aftermarket source that has all
the goodies for these cars?

TIA
Joe Fahy 814.422.8210 814.422.8135(fax)