[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[none]

Greetings from Kiev (Ukraine),

I visited your BMW web-pages. It's great! I already used some tips on car
diagnostics and repair.

I have a question concerning diagnostics of main fuel pump on 325e '85. My
car began to fluctuate (it also accelerates slower). I think the cause is
either transfer or main pump. Sam Chien-shin Lin wrote that it looks like
transfer pump while others say it may be main pump as well. How do I know
for sure?

Thank you in advance.

Alexei Salapatov

P.S. In case if it's main pump. Is there a substitute for BMW's main fuel
pump? Bosch dealer asks $380 for it, I think he wants too much...