[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Dealer Dirtiness

Phil and others wrote:
  >Phil Marx wrote:
>
> > And they probably sprayed "dressing" all over the tires and bumper,
> > too.
>
>Phil, you sure do know the BMW organization!  They sprayed it not only on the
>tires, but all over the _fenders_ too.  That must be why they didn't have any
>left for the bumpers.
>
> > Next time, ask them not to wash it, they'll be happy to oblige.

I think the best thing is how VOB in Rockville...(oops, did I mention a
dealer name, is that now against the list rules??) anyway, VOB in Rockville
(did I say VOB in Rockville, MD??) actually gets your seats and carpet
dirty, THEN they put on the plastic seat protectors and paper mat
protectors.  Great guys.

Ron
1992 318is
Bowie, MD