[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Dinan, fact or fiction?

To those who have purchased Diana chips,
Are the gains really as great as they were supposed to be, according to the
Dinan figures? It seems to me that this is an area that Dinan could really
exploit customers. Stating that the reason that gains aren't as high as theirs
is that your engine is up to snuff, or many other reasons. Has anyone actually
done any dyno checks to see if there is really that great performance increase
as stated?
Also I would appreciate any accounts from Diana chip customers(specifically
325/525e owners) on their reaction to these chips. And possible alternative to
the Dinan route.

Thanks to all,
Nate Harris