[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E36> Fog lights..CD-changer...OBC

Hello fellow digesters,

	I've just finished sitting in my dealerships waiting room for six
hours wating for my fog lights to be installed...Granted, they had alot of
other things they were doing but six hours! They were nice enough to
charge me for only half the labor and give me a discount on the lights.
Evidently, the dealer was sent the wrong wiring harness...  Anyways,
enough complaining... Does anyone know of any covers or shields for the
E36 fog lights?  Someone asked this earlier but I never saw a response.

About the interface cable for the E36.  I called Blitzsafe after someone
posted about seeing the interface on their web-page...well, it was too
good to be true.  They say it will be ready in two months.  I got the same
response from a company called Peripheral.  Has anyone heard an actual
time from PIE ?

Has anyone been able to get any usefull info out of the ti's limited OBC?
I've seen alot about the codes and such from older models anything for the
ti?

Thanks in advance for any help you all can give me.

Shane Sobers
'96 ti (minus a cd changer, plus driving lights)

sobersse@domain.elided