[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: About that Service

>to our home which happens to be about 50 miles away, and from there >we are now getting an M3 and couldn't be happier with all things BMW.  >I still have my Mark 8 and love the car but hate the service.  I >think I see a 328 in my future though.

> Where are you located? My BMW service ain't that great..mine is more like your american experience..
>
>  Stan

Hi Stan:
We are located in the Chicago area and the dealership is Knauz in Lake
Forest, IL.  They delivered the convertible and now the M3 will be
delivered either Thursday or Friday.  Sorry your service is not that
great.  As far as I'm concerned the quality of the service is just as
important as the quality of the car.  I still compare every service
department and dealership to Lexus because it was always a pleasant
experience to go there.  They always made you feel welcome and
appreciated your business.  I cried when I had to get rid of my SC400
but I can hardly wait to drive the M3 (if my husband gives me a
chance).  I still cringe when I have to think about going back to get
service at Lincoln much less that I have to take a day off from work
to do it.  At Knauz, one of the service people told us that if we ever
have a problem and need service, that he could pick up the car since
he lives near us.  Now how often do you hear that?

good luck,
Betsy