[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: more Zymol bashing

>- -- [ From: Craig D. Smith * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --
>
>I, too, had extra wax on the black vinyl trim in my E-36.   Wasn't easy
>to get it off.........

And he goes on for a paragraph discussing the trials of white wax
removal.....
 Then discusses glass cleaning with newsprint.....
   >.....(The Zymol crowd will
>no doubt experience better results by using aged balsamic vinegar ;>)

>Craig   95 Boston Green  325i

The "Zymol Crowd" at least doesn't have to dance your excess wax dance.
You obviously are one of the many who remark about Zymol and have never
tried it.  You can apply Zymol wax directly onto black rubber bumbers, etc.
and all it does is enhance their appearance, no white stuff.  PS.  They
also make a glass cleaner, for those of you who haven't found industrial
spray glass and surface cleaners at your auto paint and body supplier.

- -Phil Marx  BMWCCA #6021  '64 700S Cabriolet