[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

rolled at BridgeHampton

Wow, I hope you are all right.  The post of your experience was very
informative and insightful.  I'm in the NY Chapter (first BMW, one year old)
and have been in-decisive about taking my first School.  Steve Musolino
had told me that rolls were an issue at the Bridge, because of the sandy
runoffs.  As such, my next question is since it appears this time that the
Bridge is actually closing, where will the NY Chapter go for its driving
events.  Watkins Glen seems like a great place, at least from the races I've
seen on TV...