[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Dealer Service

From: Jerry Stadulis <73621.2717@domain.elided>
>When I picked up the car, it
>was waiting for me in the service reception area, all nice and cleaned up.
>However, when I got the car home, and looked at it in the sun, I could see
>that whoever "washed" the car had just wiped it down with a damp rag, and left
>a _bunch_ of scratches in the finish.

And they probably sprayed "dressing" all over the tires and bumper, too.
BMW suggests that a clean-up is important for CSI (customer satisfaction
index) scores, that the customer has come to expect it.  They're just not
ready for how protective we are of our cars.  Next time, ask them not to
wash it, they'll be happy to oblige.  -Phil Marx  BMWCCA #6021