[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Which Zymol for M3

>From: bbechtol@domain.elided (Bill Bechtold)
>Get whatever Zymol you want....  If you ask me, Zymol is WAY
>to expensive, even for my *REAL* M3.  Meguires is good enough for me.  But
>obviously some of you think it is worth it, but you are probably in another
>tax bracket too!  8^)
>- -Bill Bechtold '89 BMW ///M3 (Jim Conforti/M-Performance/Dinan Tuned)
> '67 Pontiac Firebird 400 (100% Stock and Staying that Way!)

Seems this idea of Zymol being so expensive gets blown way out of
proportion.  If you use the correct amount of Zymol, and Carbon is the
proper stuff for a black car, you won't use anywhere near a tub a year.
That's $40 tops for probably 2 years of wax plus an HD Cleanse application
maybe twice a year.  You won't hear anyone who uses it properly complaining
about how much it costs.  BTW, as a BMWCCA Oktoberfest Concours entrant I
was given the Zymol Concours wax to use, much more expensive, and didn't
like it as much.  My 8oz. Carbon has lasted for too many waxing of too many
vehicles to count.
- -Phil Marx  BMWCCA #6021