[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Rolled my BMW con't -- parts car for sale and lookng for BMW

Suffice to say my black 1985 325e is now only a good parts car unless you're
in a position to replace the roof, driver's door, hood, left front quarter
panel and who knows what else, paint it and hope it drives straight
afterwards for no more than it's currently worth.

It was in great shape. All mechanicals were in great working order and either
recently checked or replaced including a new AC evaporator, new rear shocks,
timing belt, oil pan gasket,  Dinan chip, shift linkage and much more. The
engine has 96K on it. I have all the receipts.

There is also a great black leather sport interior.

Anyone interested in the entire car or parts, let me know. It's currently on
Long Island.

I'm also in the market for another BMW. I haven't fully thought it through
yet, but I'm thinking a 1987-89 325is. Any leads greatly appreciated.

Charles Harman
BMWCCA NY Chapter
212-327-4041
212-327-4042 fax