[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BMW's for sale

1972 2002:  rust free California registered car, high mileage, Weber 32/36
carb, trunk mounted battery, newer Goodyears, good brakes, sheepskins, sunroof,
Hella, well maintained, runs/drives well, very faded red exterior/tan interior.
price: $3000

1976 2002:  rust free California registered car, 70K engine, Weber 32/36 carb,
header and custom exhaust, polished rims, sunroof, Hellas, airdam, good brakes,
sheepskins, well maintained, very straight car, navy blue exterior/interior.
price: $4500

1977 633CSi: RUSTBUCKET, many new major engine parts, good 4 spd. trans/diff,
worn out suspension, sunroof, drives (but not often), olive exterior/tan
leather interior, this car is basically a great parts car except for the lower
body.
price: $1500 (all, I will not part this car out)

These cars are currently residing in Michigan (Detroit area). If interested,
e-mail or call me at 810-539-1961 (before 10:30 EST please).

Martin