[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Z3 alarm

My GF has a new Z3 with the factory alarm system.  In the last few
days, it has seen fit to turn itself on between 3-6AM for no apparent
reason (no wind/vehicles/animals/etc).  Just to be sure
something/someone hasn't been setting it off, I left a video camera
running all night to watch the car.  Anyone got any ideas?  Anyone
know where the control box is for it?  Is there a sensitiviy
adjustment?  Help!  My neighbors are gonna shoot me soon!

Alan:  pyrotech@domain.elided
'76 533i-Peter Gregg's ex-factory race car.
'96 Z3  - Girl Friend's, but she lets me drive it!