[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BMW Digest "Rocco Scocco" message July 18th

Please have this response put on the BMW Digest.

Thanks.

>From: "Rocco Scocco" <rscocco@domain.elided>
>Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 20:37:32 -0400
>Subject: I hear noises!
>
>Hi, I'm not sure if I'm being paranoid but my new 328iC with just over
>2000km has an annoying clicking, vibrating, squeaky sound which I can't
>positively locate. It appears to be coming from behind the large center air
>vent at times, and other times it appears to come from the front dash where
>it meets the windshield. I happens at almost any speed but only over a road
>with small bumps and cracks in the pavement. The only sound I can locate is
>the squeaking leather around the gear shift, I've reduced this with a
>leather conditioner, but the other noises are really starting to get under
>my skin.
>
>I'm not going to my dealer for it, because I'm sure they won't take it
>seriously.
>
>Is anyone with the same car experiencing this?
>
>Regards,
>Rocco
>
>Rocco Scocco - RS Computing Services Inc.
>Specializing in SAP ABAP/4 since 1992
>voice 905-731-6276 fax 905-731-9607
>http://www.rscomputing.com/~rscocco

Dear Mr. Scocco,

We couldn't help but read your comments on the "BMW Digest" recently and
would appreciate your providing us with the details of your concern; no
matter how insignificant you believe your dealer would perceive it to be.

We would certainly appreciate a call in respect to this matter.  Should you
feel compelled to take us up on our offer to look into this issue, please
call me directly at (905) 428-5026.

Sincerely,

Michel Matte
Customer Service Co-ordinator