[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E30 Motronic vs Jetronic, SA subscribers

My South African spec 1985 325i is the earlier type ( chrome bumpers ) and I
am told that I have a Jetronic system rather than the later models '87 which
had the motronic. I am keen on puting a chip in and am told that my
electrical system doesn't cater for the chip. What, in essence would I have
to replace to be able to utilise a performance chip ?? are there other
alternatives ???

I posted a notice recently to find out who the 11 South African subscribers
are, and as yet have only heard from two. Where are the other 9 ????

Darren
darren@domain.elided