[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

College Students with BMW's --Comments--

It may seem funny to us by the loss of the students BMW but wait. Ephraim
did not elaborate on what type of BMW or Vintage the student had but I would
have to assume that it was a newer BMW.

The funny part was that the father gave the son and I repeat gave the son a
BMW at all. It seems to me that the father was the stupid one to give it too
the son while in college. What ever happened too, "if you want go out and
buy it son thats great but not on my nickle", "I heard they were accepting
applications for food bagger at the grocery store son".

I make these comments as a student (Mount Royal College, Applied Small
Business and Entrepreneurship Degree 3rd year) and a son. I have seen way
too many kids (I guess I'm one but i don't feel like it) get a new car and
abuse it and then crash it and expect another one it's place along with the
higher insurance rates paid for them. Oh yeah I might not have applied at
the grocery store but I bought my car with money I earned.

Ephraim you should think about rephrasing this comment to justify your true
meaning.
<This is an example that could be emulated elsewhere ;-)>

Oh Well,
Age 19 and loving every moment of it (the car and my vintage)

Fraser Stanley-Jones
83 533I (204,000km)
Calgary Alberta