[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E30 BBS wheels

Hi Beemerheads,

I just got a call from my brother in Lalaland (L.A.) and he told me he had
a friend with some stock alloy 14x7, 4 lug, web weave wheels off of a mid
'80s BMW for sale.  Through various people owing others money, I can
ultimately get these for $50.  I know there are two types of alloy wheels,
the dish type and the BBS type.  I know the dish type are 14x6, but I
thought the BBS where 14.6.5.  If someone could post the exact size and
offset on the list so I can call my bro and let him know what to look for I
would be forever in their debt.

TIA

Waiting with bait breath (had fish for dinner)

Jerry Chyo

'72 tii (almost done)