[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Steering Wheel restoration

For Leather Steering Wheel "restoration", I saw the following ad in the
June, 1996 "Roundel" (Page 101, lower right corner)

    "All leather steering wheel restoration kit for most BMW's which
     fully covers the spokes and is factory in appearance.  Pre-punched
     lacing holes, thread and needle are provided for easier
     installation. $39-49.95)"

The Company is:

AGLA, Inc.
2700 W. Atlantic Ave.
Pompano Beach, FL   33069

Phone: 1-800-780-4500
Local Phone:  305-472-9836
Fax:   305-472-9836

     They also advertise replacement shift boots, shift knobs, leather
emergency brake boots and handles.

     I have no affiliation with AGLA, Inc.  I have never ordered any of
the products described here.  I have never even talked with a
representative of AGLA, Inc.  I offer no personal reference for AGLA,
Inc.  All I know is:  they have advertised in "Roundel" for about a year
or more, and I haven't heard anything BAD about them.   :-)

     I hope this helps!

Regards,
Robert

'91 <E30> 318is