[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ///M Digest

Charlie Visser writes:

>If there is an M-digest (either up and running or in developemnt), can
>someone share instructions on signing up? <

I'm the one who brought this up the other day asking the same question.
 After I posted the question, I got thinking that I might have saved some
reference to it that I saw on this digest.  I came up with the following
blurb that I squirreled away:

>...to my E28 M5.  It was posted to the M-digest
>(M5/M6 list, jrallen@domain.elided) in December. <

Unfortunately that's all I apparently thought it necessary to save at the
time.  I don't know who submitted this post, but it appears to have been back
in January or so.  Now before poor 'jrallen' gets flooded with subscription
requests from that portion of the 2600 of you who might be interested, I sent
in a subscription request on Thursday 7/18 and will post whatever response I
get on this digest as soon as I get it.

Thinking of starting a 'Welty for President' campaign,

Gerry O'Connor
Manhattan Beach, CA
'83 633 CSi
'72 2002 tii