[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Response to Mr. Ken Sax, Cool Carbon hater.

Ken (NSXTASY),
     Why are you lieing?  My post regarding your slamming of Cool
Carbon went into the Volume 5 issue #1 digest.  You then made a post in
Vol. 5 #2 that apologized for your "strong language" and then you went
on to "recognize and commend Mr. Greisler for his restraint and tact in
responding.....I will henceforth try to emulate Ben's fine example."
    Well, four hours later, also in Vol. 5 #2 you made it sound as if
my comments regarding your slamming of Cool Carbons came after you went
on about "this digest is the model of decorum, and that is consistent
with all the fine people I have met through BMWCCA.  Gary B. then
said..."  I am sorry but this is just a bold face lie.  You read my
post in the previous issue and then wrote to make it look like I flamed
you after your appology.  You then called me a jerk which goes against
everything you stated in your appology
    I'm sorry but I flamed you before you posted your retraction and if
you remember you started the whole war by Titleing your posts "COOL
CARBONS SUCK", AND "COOL CARBONS STILL SUCK". Boy, that's class.

Gary Bossert
IMHO you deserved the flame.