[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BMW Suggested List Price Book

 Rodd Sidney writes.......................

> The BMW Price book which we sell for $24  (5/96 Edition)....It's a Great
book to have as you can protect yourself against some BMW
>Dealers who routinely "DoubleCost" their inventory prices and show an
>inflated LIST PRICE Then they give you your 20% BMWCCA Discount. Guess
>what....You been shafted & you did'nt even know it! We give 20-40% OFF TRUE
>BMW LIST. With the Price Book you'll ALWAYS know!!!what True List is.
>Knowledge is POWER.Try buying one of these books from the Dealer..... Yea
>Right.Is this worth $24????

                 The BMW Suggested List Price book can be purchased through
your local dealer by ordering part #  88 88 7 000 776 for $16.50......and I
have to agree with Rodd, its a great tool to ensure you're getting a true
discount from dealers and mail order houses.  But Rodd, "Is it worth
$24.00????" ....SD
Steve D'Gerolamo c/o The Parts Co-op   (201-262-0412)