[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

I hear noises!

Hi, I'm not sure if I'm being paranoid but my new 328iC with just over
2000km has an annoying clicking, vibrating, squeaky sound which I can't
positively locate. It appears to be coming from behind the large center air
vent at times, and other times it appears to come from the front dash where
it meets the windshield. I happens at almost any speed but only over a road
with small bumps and cracks in the pavement. The only sound I can locate is
the squeaking leather around the gear shift, I've reduced this with a
leather conditioner, but the other noises are really starting to get under
my skin.

I'm not going to my dealer for it, because I'm sure they won't take it
seriously.

Is anyone with the same car experiencing this?

Regards,
Rocco

Rocco Scocco - RS Computing Services Inc.
Specializing in SAP ABAP/4 since 1992
voice 905-731-6276 fax 905-731-9607
http://www.rscomputing.com/~rscocco