[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Faza/Daytona Exhaust

I saw a posting regarding Faza/Daytona exhaust systems a couple of days ago and
was wondering if anybody had replied........Would the original author or
somebody else give me the skinny on what was found out?  I am needing something
new for my 1600.  Any suggestions?  Are Ansa's that bad?  I am not worried about
them rusting out because nothing rusts out here in New Mexico ;)

1968 BMW 1600
1959 VW Bus (I thought the 4.11 gear was low!)

						Benjamin Eckert
						Albuquerque NM USA
						hotshoe@domain.elided

Any news on BMW going to F1?  I think even a GM product could beat Ferrari right
now!