[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: bmw-digest V2 #217

For those who have doubts, I would like once agian like to say that in my
opinion the Valentine one is the most solid radar detector I have found.
Although the casing seems flimsly, it is a magnesium alloy which is very
strong.  I bought an Escort, and that was a piece of junk, sent it back
after about a week, with the laser attachment.  The valentine does not
false nearly as much as any other detector, and further is almost
undetectable by VG 1 radar detector detectors.  We have three of them, and
I dont drive without mine.  So no, I would say that is not a sensible
ranking, as a matter of fact, I would exactly reverse them, as always
though, YMMV.

>My preference ranking now is 1. Solo, 2. Bell, 3. Valentine.  Is this
>sensible?
>
>- --
>Barry Wellman           wellman@domain.elided            8-)

god                                                          phone 512-445-0211

the almighty one                                             cell  512-917-7580
god@domain.elided
techno.boy@domain.elided