[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Help! Coffee stains on the grey leather seats!

I was wondering if anyone out there know how to remove what looks like coffee
stains on grey leather seats?  I've tried to use Lexol pH cleaner with a
rotating brush for about 15 minutes.  I got lots of lather, but it didn't
remove them.

The stains actually are not from coffee... They are from "No Touch" tire
cleaners.  If you're wondering how did I get it on the seats, I was carrying
tires  with No-Touch on them.  The tires were in garbage bags, but apparently
one had a rip in it; spilling the combination of No-Touch and dirt on the grey
leather seats...

Please let me know if anyone has any clue as to how to get rid of this.  The
car is brand-spanking new at less than 500 miles!

Thanks,
Armand