[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

new smog law

Text item: Text_1

     I had inquired about smog testings for the Weber carb. I just found
     out about a new smog law which could complicate passing the smog test.
     There is a new smog law which had taken effect at the start of '95.
     The state isn't giving exemptions for illegal carbs if there is a
     legal replacement for it. A minimum of $450 dollars must also be spent
     in order to go to the referee. And when the car passes, you are given
     about a year to fix the car or to junk it.

     I am a bit confused now about options available to cars with the
     Weber carb. Is there any legal way to keep the carburator in the
     2002?

     eumir

     ps. Stanley thanks for your input.