[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E30 M3 wheels

>I need another set of wheel for my E30 M3.  I see all sorts of wheels
>advertised in ROundel but I'm not sure which will fit.  I have
>been told that and 5,6,7, series wheel will fit.  IS this true?  What
>is the maximum circumference?  16"? 17"?

You may want to be careful about 17" rims.  From a friend who's doing
research into this very subject, same car, he's hearing a lot of
*negative* press about using 17s.  Apparently, only 215s fit, and the
sidewall thickness is pretty small for normal US roads and bumps.
One contact had to discard a set of Racing Dynamics 5 spoke 17 rims
due to serious road bumps causing rim flat spots.  Stick to 16s, or smaller.

Jim