[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BMW rental in Europe

I am planning on taking a two to three month trip to tour the entire
Europe this summer.  I am planning attending some races throughtout the
continent including LeMans.  I would like to do most of the tour by car
and since I planning doing a lot of high speed touring around, I'd like
to rent something that is fast, safe, and comfortable.  I'm looking to
rent something like a 5-series (540i or even better M5) or similar MB or
Porsche cars.  Can anyone tell me where I can obtain information about
renting cars like these in Europe?  I'll probably begin my trip in
Germany for any rental company near the airport in Munich or Frankfurt
would be ideal.  Thanks for any information.

		* Roy Kao - e0ewqbwu@domain.elided *
		*    '88 BMW 635CSi  '93 VW Corrado VR6	   *
		*     "Why fly when you can DRIVE?...."    *