[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Heeellllooooo...

Hello, this is Brann-Man.  I am back from vacation and wish to sign back on.
I've sent three "subscribe" messages and I haven't gotten back on yet!!!

	...and while I'm moaning, lets discuss the problems with oxygenated
gasoline! While it may save the planet, it is wreaking havoc on my 320i.  The
engine used to run like a top; full power even when cold. Now I have to let it
idle for 5 to 10 min (that is if it starts easy!) before I can race the
engine..if I don't, it just dies, like a carburated engine that floods or
something.  It also has lost alot of high end power, so trying to manouver in
Seattle traffic is REALLY interesting!  I think that I'm going to fill up the
tank next time with 15 gallons of pure TECHRON (ha, ha, just kidding; can't
afford to anyway.

	Well I just thought that I would let the rest of the world mull over my
problems too.  If anyone has any thoughts as to my problems (hey, it might not
be the gas--it is a 185k mile engine that hasn't been rebuilt--) mail me
directly, for I am not getting the digest YET!

				         	brannfje@domain.elided