[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Dealer discount.

> From: Ash Alyan <011782@domain.elided>
> Date: Tue, 3 Jan 1995 21:07:02 -0500 (EST)
>
> Folks,..
>
> My last post seems to have stirred a lot of interest, the dealer is in
> Cincinnati, Ohio, on stewart road. It is one out of only two BMW dealers
> in town (the other dealer - no discount).  Please don't call and ask
> about the discount, just ask for the price with the CCA discount. Maybe
> they don't know that 45% is too much.. and blame it on the night clerk.
>
> Sorry for the info that might not be relevant to you folks on the coast! You
> might wanna consider asking around (our local dealer didn't advertise that
> discount)

I just saw an ad in the Roundel from a mail order place in Cincinnati
on Stewart Road called "The BMW Store".  Coincidence?  In case you want
to try them out the number is 800 543-1649.

Disclaimer: I have never used this place before and do not have any
relation with them etc. etc. etc. :)

				Mike Yang